- Admission to Visit Loveland’s Rock’n Western Rendezvous, presented by Colorado Lottery and American Cowboy Magazine
- When: May 30–31 at 10 a.m.
- Where: The Ranch Events Complex
- Door time: 10 a.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $20 for one two-day general admission pass (up to $53 value)
- $69 for two Saturday mega passes (up to $94 value)
- Both options include BBQ samples, and the mega pass option includes admission to Saturday night’s concert
Rock’n Western Rendezvous
- BBQ: An amateur competition pits up-and-coming cooks against each other on Saturday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., while the professional BBQ chefs duke it out on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Guests can savor unlimited samples from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m., or until they have made a complete xylophone out of pork ribs.
- Live Events: Though not included in this Groupon, attendees can purchase tickets for the Rock’n Western Ranch Rodeo, which sees ranch cowboys competing in events such as cow milking, horse catching, and bronc riding. They can also stop by the family-friendly chuckwagon cookoff, a recreation of a culinary tradition from the pioneer days.
- Easton Corbin: The George Strait-esque country star behind #1 hits such as “A Little More Country Than That” and “Roll With It” shares songs from his latest album, All Over the Road, praised by Great American Country as “a dynamic collection that offers an impressive glimpse at where this road might be headed.”
- Stoney LaRue: So instilled in the Texas Red Dirt genre that his debut album was called The Red Dirt Album, LaRue is known for his emotionally honest twang that has dominated honky-tonks and dance halls across Oklahoma and Texas for up to 300 shows per year.