What You'll Get
- $45 for two ticket to see K99’s Red Dirt Party featuring Randy Rogers Band, Casey Donahew Band and Mo Pitney (up to $91.50 value)
- When: Saturday, September 19, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Budweiser Events Center
- Section: floor sections AAA–CCC; section E or S, rear; sections F–H or P–R
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
Randy Rogers Band
- Their sound: Texas country with a healthy dose of rock ‘n’ roll
- Their Billboard Top 40 hit: 2012’s “One More Sad Song”
- Other hits: “In My Arms Instead,” “Too Late For Goodbye,” “Satellite”
- Their ties to Kenny Chesney: frontman Randy Rogers co-wrote the 2005 single “Somebody Take Me Home” and helped track down Chesney’s cowboy hat when it ran away from home
- Their ties to U2 and Rolling Stones: they all landed on Rolling Stone’s 2007 list of must-see artists
- Their candidness: the band frequently shares blog posts detailing various events in their everyday lives, from dismantling a Christmas tree to the mathematics of a tour (tacos eaten: 28; shifts worked at a local diner: 1)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 10 per person. Redeem on 9/19 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.