- Tickets to a Buffalo Bisons game
- When: Any home game between Monday, April 27, and Sunday, May 3; see the schedule
- Where: Coca-Cola Field
- Seating: Reserved, choice of 1st base or 3rd base seating when Groupon is presented at Groupon Ticket Window
- Door time: One hour before first pitch
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $6.50 for one ticket (up to $11.75 value)
- $13 for two tickets (up to $35.50 value)
- $26 for four tickets (up to $71 value)
The Scouting Report
2014 was a big season for the Bisons. It was the first time since 2005 they finished at least 10 games over the .500 mark, securing back-to-back winning seasons in the team’s first two years as the Triple-A affiliate of the Toronto Blue Jays. This April—and once all Bisons players have emerged after hibernating beneath the pitcher’s mound—the team will begin a fresh season at Coca-Cola Field. They’ll be tested back-to-back from April 27 to May 3 in a pair of series against the Norfolk Tides and Louisville Bats.
Despite spending most of their 125-plus-year history as a minor-league organization, the Bisons began play as a major-league club from 1879–85. All told, nearly 3,000 players and managers have donned the Bisons uniform, including 20 who have been immortalized in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Currently, the Bisons compete every summer for an International League title, as well as the Thruway Cup—a regional- and bragging rights–based trophy chased by the Bisons, the Rochester Red Wings, and the Syracuse Chiefs. The Bisons have done half of their competing since 1988 at Coca-Cola Field, which boasts the largest video board in the minors and an infield kept moist by hoses that spray water and not soda as the field’s name would suggest.