What You'll Get
- $275 for one reserved suite package for up to 12 people ($639.90 total value)
- When: Any Monday–Thursday home game from April 10 through May 31; see the schedule
- Guests must be 21 or older to order alcoholic drinks. Suite must be reserved by March 31.
The package includes:
- One suite for up to 12 people (up to $475 value)
- Food package for up to 12 people ($164.90 value)
- Pregame warmup ($29.95 value)
- Hot dog bar ($72.95 value)
- Case of Coca-Cola products ($62 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2017. Limit 2/person. Reservation required by 3/31. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Guests must be 21 or older to order alcoholic drinks. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Buffalo Bisons
Despite spending most of their 125-plus-year history as a minor-league organization, the Bisons began play as a major-league club from 1879–85. All told, nearly 3,000 players and managers have donned the Bisons uniform, including 20 who have been immortalized in the National Baseball Hall of Fame. Currently, the Bisons compete every summer for an International League title, as well as the Thruway Cup—a regional- and bragging rights–based trophy chased by the Bisons, the Rochester Red Wings, and the Syracuse Chiefs. The Bisons have done half of their competing since 1988 at Coca-Cola Field, which boasts the largest video board in the minors and an infield kept moist by hoses that spray water and not soda as the field’s name would suggest.