He who laughs last laughs best, unless he doesn't finish laughing before the funeral starts. Empty your chuckle reservoirs in an appropriate setting with today's GrouponLive deal to see a comedy show at Buffalo ComedySportz in Amherst. Performances begin at 8 p.m. on Fridays and 7 p.m. on Saturdays. Choose between the following options:
For $14, you get a show package for two (up to a $29 total value) that includes:
- Two general-admission tickets to a show (up to a $10 value each)
- One popcorn (a $5 value)
- Two Lights of Justice glow sticks, which audience members use to vote for their favorite improv teams (a $2 value each)
For $25, you get a show package for four (up to a $58 total value) that includes:
- Four general-admission tickets to a show (up to a $10 value each)
- Two popcorns (a $5 value each)
- Four Lights of Justice glow sticks (a $2 value each)
ComedySportz's teams of improv artisans compete for belly laughs in a fast-paced, unscripted stage match fueled by audience participation. With humor hampers full of fluffy, clean jokes, the players act out suggestion-based scenes and yodel out impromptu songs. A referee officiates the games and penalizes off-color language by making the speaker wear an unfashionable brown bag for a bonnet. Lights of Justice allow audiences to easily indicate which team best tickled ribs, accruing points to determine the evening's chuckle champs. Much like snowflakes, no two shows are the same, and all are best enjoyed with an outstretched tongue.
4476 Main St.
Amherst, New York 14226