- One ticket to see “Steve Lippia and Sinatra,” presented by the BPO Pops
- When: Friday, February 13 at 10:30 a.m. or Saturday, February 14 at 8 p.m.
- Where: Kleinhans Music Hall
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $22 for balcony (up to $85.50 value)
- $28 for main floor (up to $85.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Steve Lippia and Sinatra
- The Singer: Steve Lippia, a celebrated pops vocalist who’s performed with the Colorado Springs Philharmonic, the Cleveland Pops, and the Detroit Symphony
- The Songs: A collection of the most lush, romantic tunes from Frank Sinatra’s legendary catalogue
- The Dancing: After Saturday’s performance, audience members can cut a rug at the free, post-concert Sweetheart dance, where there will be dancing
Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra
Though playing 120 concerts a year is a dream for some musicians, it's a reality for members of the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra. The classical musicians perform concerts at their home base, Kleinhans Music Hall, as well as throughout the U.S. In doing so, they introduce listeners to music ranging from Tchaikovsky to Duke Ellington, a task they've been up to since the orchestra's founding in 1934. In addition to performing live, they've also released a large number of CDs including Holiday Classics and Built for Buffalo that are available for sale.