What You'll Get
- One ticket to a Buffalo Sabres hockey game, courtesy of TicketWave
- Tickets will be emailed
- Where: First Niagara Center
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
Seating Options and Dates
- $35 for seating in sections 300, 312–314, 326, or 327 ($44.40 value)
- $45 for seating in sections 301–311 or 315–325 ($55.65 value)
For each option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Winnipeg Jets on Wednesday, November 26, at 7 p.m.
- Against the Tampa Bay Lightning on Tuesday, December 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Los Angeles Kings on Tuesday, December 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Against the Calgary Flames on Thursday, December 11, at 7:30 p.m.
TicketWave is an independently owned and operated secondary market ticket company not affiliated with the Buffalo Sabres or First Niagara Center. Groupons are not redeemable at the Stadium ticket office. You will receive your tickets via email from TicketWave.
The Scouting Report
Though the rebuilding Sabres have struggled this season, their November 15 rout of Toronto brought a glimmer of hope to First Niagara Center. Once the team established footing with a power-play goal late in the first, they never looked back. They rallied to score six goals from five different players for the first time since February. Though it was decidedly a team effort, 20-year-old center Zemgus Girgensons proved that he’s skilled beyond his years, tallying goals in four of his last five games even when they ran past his bedtime.
Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Buffalo Sabres, First Niagara Center, or the NHL. The tickets identified in this Groupon promotion are made available through an independent party.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 11, 2014. Limit 4 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketWave's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Must provide email address at checkout, which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Tickets will be emailed. Voucher not accepted at event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.