- One G-Pass to the PBR: Built Ford Tough Series’s Seattle Invitational event
- When: Friday, March 27, at 8 p.m.
- Where: KeyArena
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $59 for one seat in rows 10–16 of section 115 or 127 ($117.63 value)
- $45 for one seat in rows 10–16 of section 114 or 128 ($90.74 value)
- $32 for one seat in rows 18–24 of section 101 or 113 ($65.05 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Brutus. Spotted Demon. Bruiser. These aren’t the monikers of professional wrestlers or the most popular baby names of 2015—they’re bucking, multi-ton bulls set to stampede into Seattle on March 27. This event marks the first time PBR has visited Seattle since making its debut in the city in 2011.
Throughout two days of action, PBR competitors will jockey for position in the standings by staying atop the bulls and racking up points. PBR’s top 35 riders will all compete for the $30,000 event title. Six former champions count themselves among those competitors, including three-time defending world champion Silvano Alves.