Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that’s actually been rehearsed with this Groupon.
- $22 for one ticket to see A Salute to Sinatra Starring Michael Matone (up to $45.20 value)
- When: Sunday, April 14, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Burnsville Performing Arts Center
- Seating: Orchestra section
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
A Salute to Sinatra Starring Michael Matone
“Old Blue Eyes.” “Chairman of the Board.” “The Sultan of Swoon.” Frank Sinatra was too big a legend for just one nickname, and tribute artist Michael Matone honors the entirety in his Vegas-worthy stage act. Neither vocal impersonation nor lookalike show, Matone’s performance instead channels all of the swinger’s swagger while retaining his own inimitable voice. Matone glides through toe-tappers straight out of the master’s songbook, including “Luck Be a Lady,” “Mack the Knife,” “Come Fly with Me,” and “I Get a Kick Out of You.” Backed by a live jazz ensemble, this sharp-dressing nostalgia-farmer gets the audience cheering with finger-snapping confidence and “Applause” signs bolted to the back of every seat.<p>
“I enjoyed the show! During intermission i walked out in front and enjoyed the scenery of a small park. Nice”