- $7–$9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $15 value)
- Choose from 21 available screenings at checkout
Ticket prices vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
Highlights of the Bushwick Film Festival
Warning: contains violence
- Homme Less (Friday, October 2): By all outward appearances, Mark’s life seems straight out of a fashion magazine. The former male model and current photographer rubs elbows with the glamorous, wears custom suits, and appears in movies. But documentary filmmaker Thomas Wirthensohn explores New York’s dark side as he follows Mark from afterparties to the hidden corner of the rooftop where he sleeps every night.
- Old 37 (Friday, October 2): Two country brothers have an appetite for violence, and, unfortunately, an old ambulance. To sate their craving, they intercept 911 calls and torture the helpless victims they find. In this nightmare feature film, director Paul Travers calls into question who we trust and the systems we rely upon for safety.
- Christmas Wedding Baby (Sunday, October 4): Three sisters search for happiness in the holiday season. That’s not so easy, though, considering the youngest just found out that her first love has been hired to be the photographer at her wedding.