- $75 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 203–213 or 227–233 (up to $93.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Show begins at 8 p.m. on Saturday, December 5
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
HOT 97 PRESENTS Busta Rhymes & Friends: Hot for the Holidays
- Busta Rhymes: The gravelly voice and intricate internal rhyming of this hip-hop luminary makes hits such as “Woo-Hah!! Got You All In Check” instantly recognizable. Fans can expect to hear tracks from Busta’s hotly anticipated new album, E.K.E. 2 (Extinction Level Event 2).
- Mary J. Blige: After dropping What’s the 411? in 1992, the neo-soul superstar embarked on a career marked by even more notable numbers, including 9 (the number of Grammys she’s won, and her ranking on VH1’s list of 100 Greatest Women in Music), and 1 (where Billboard ranked her classic, “Be Without You,” in its list of top R&B songs of the 2000s).
- Sean “Diddy” Combs: Call him Puffy, Puff Daddy, Diddy, or P. Diddy, and either way you’re talking about the same Grammy-winning rapper, producer, entrepreneur, and Bad Boys Records baron who introduced us to The Notorious B.I.G. In 1997, he celebrated Biggie with the mournful hit “I’ll Be Missing You” (the first rap song to ever debut at #1 on the Billboard charts), then created Sean John shortly afterwards, a clothing line that had a net worth of $735 million this year, according to Forbes. There’s a small chance, but a chance nonetheless, that fans will hear tracks from his upcoming sequel to No Way Out.
- Sean Paul: The Grammy-winning dancehall artist topped the worldwide charts with the hip-swiveler “Get Busy,” and scored slews of acclaim for other hits such as “Gimme the Light,” “Baby Boy,” and “I’m Still in Love with You.” His latest album, Full Frequency, debuted atop the Billboard reggae charts and earned a Grammy nod.
25 Lafayette St.
Newark, NJ 07102