What You'll Get
- $16 for one ticket to Butch Trucks & The Freight Train Band Featuring Berry Oakley Jr. (up to $31.25 value)
- When: Friday, August 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Paramount
- Seating: general-admission floor
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Click to view the seating chart
Butch Trucks & The Freight Train Band Featuring Berry Oakley Jr.
- Their Sound: Good ol’ fashioned southern rock complete with bluesy riffs and rasp-inflected vocals
- For Fans Of: The Allman Brothers Band—Butch was a founding member and drummer and Berry was the original bass player
- Where to Begin: at the show—the band’s playing their first gig at The Paramount
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 21, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/21 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.