Beer, like soap, comes in a bar and livens up any shower. Wash your mouth out with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two tickets to Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play (up to a $40 value)
- When: Fridays at 8 p.m. and 10 p.m. from May 3–June 28
- Where: The Public House Theatre
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available dates and times.
Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play
Performed by a wily band of funnypeople, Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play is an interactive sketch-comedy show that celebrates the consumption of adult beverages. Each performance flows through a series of vignettes parodying the intoxicating world of drinking and male-female relations. From the infamous women's restroom to that friend who should never drink, the familiar perils of barhopping are broken down by the Bye Bye Liver players. Interactive games played during the show, including Never Have I Ever and Would You Rather, sledgehammer the fourth wall, fusing the estranged cast and audience into a chummy bunch of suds-soaked pals. All shows are for those 21 and older, in accordance with the U.S. Declaration of Independence.