Winston Churchill was famous for the high standards he applied to alcohol, quipping that "liquor is quicker, but get me a single-malt scotch with moon rocks in it! I'm the English president!" Be like ol' Winnie with this GrouponLive deal.
- $15 for two tickets to Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play (up to a $30 value)
- When: June 22–August 31, Saturdays at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: ComedySportz Milwaukee
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view all available dates and times.
Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play
Performed by a wily band of funny people, Bye Bye Liver: The Milwaukee Drinking Play is an interactive sketch-comedy show that celebrates the consumption of adult beverages. Each performance flows through a series of vignettes parodying the intoxicating world of drinking and male-female relations. From the infamous women's restroom to that friend who should never drink, the familiar perils of barhopping are broken down by the Bye Bye Liver players. Interactive games played during the show, including Never Have I Ever and Would You Rather, sledgehammer the fourth wall, fusing the estranged cast and audience into a chummy bunch of suds-soaked pals. All shows are for those 21 and older, in accordance with the U.S. Declaration of Independence.