- $20 for two tickets to Bye Bye Liver (up to $40 value)
- When: select Fridays, August 1–September 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hennessy’s
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
Bye Bye Liver: The Drinking Play
Performed by a wily band of funny people, Bye Bye Liver: The Drinking Play is an interactive sketch-comedy show that celebrates the consumption of adult beverages. Each performance flows through a series of vignettes parodying the intoxicating world of drinking and male-female relations. From the infamous women’s restroom to that friend who should never drink, the familiar perils of barhopping are broken down by the Bye Bye Liver players. Interactive games played during the show, including Never Have I Ever and Would You Rather, sledgehammer the fourth wall, fusing the estranged cast and audience into a chummy bunch of suds-soaked pals. All shows are for those 21 and older, in accordance with the U.S. Declaration of Independence.