- $9 for one ticket to Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play (up to $18 value)
- When: select Fridays and Saturdays, July 10–August 29, at 8 p.m. or 10 p.m.
- Where: The Public House Theatre
- Section: general-admission row seating
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play
Performed by a wily band of funny people, Bye Bye Liver: The Chicago Drinking Play is an interactive and inebriated sketch-comedy show that premiered in Chicago in 2006. Now in its eighth year, the show features a new cast and new material, celebrating the consumption of adult beverages. Each performance flows through a series of vignettes parodying the intoxicating world of drinking and male-female relations. From the woman whose demeanor changes with every shot to that friend who should never drink, the familiar perils of barhopping in Chicago are broken down by the Bye Bye Liver players. Interactive games played during the show, including Name That Tune: Drunken Karaoke Edition and Would You Rather, sledgehammer the fourth wall, fusing the estranged cast and audience into a chummy bunch of suds-soaked pals. All shows are for those 21 and older.