What You'll Get
- $39 for admission for one (up to $65 value)
Dates and Times
- Saturday, March 5, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, April 2, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, May 7, at 10 a.m.
- Saturday, June 4, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, July 2, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, August 6, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, September 3, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, November 5, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
- Saturday, December 3, at 10 a.m. or 2 p.m.
Glass Tile Creating Workshop
To create glass art, you need three things: fire, hands, and an almost magic disregard for the way solid objects are expected to behave. During this class, even first-time glass manipulators will get the chance to bravely mold a dollop of molten sand and shape it into a decorative tile. Over the course of one hour, you’ll get one-on-one instruction and learn to melt, shape, and mold this dynamic medium.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of class for a ticket at venue. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 10 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.