The festival showcases plant-based food and eco-friendly products and features various cooking demos, speakers, yoga, and kids’ activities
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included: access to all speaker presentations, chef demonstration, fitness classes, kids’ activities, entertainment, and vendors
- Free admission for children 10 and under
- Date and times: September 21, 2019, 11 a.m.–6 p.m.
- View the schedule
- Transportation: parking available on a first-come-first-serve basis along Palace Drive, use of public transportation and bikes encouraged
- Pets allowed? Only service animals are permitted
- Rain or shine event
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 22, 2019. All sales final. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 as a gift(s). Online redemption required. Kids 10 and under are free. Rain or shine event. Must present 21+ ID at the door to consume alcohol. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Vegetarian Food Festival + Symposium
At the California Vegetarian Food Festival + Symposium, food lovers and conscious consumers come together for a symposium featuring chef demos, mind/body classes, and lectures along with entertainment and activities for all ages that add to the festivities. World class chefs, industry experts and leaders of the eco-friendly and plant-based movement will share their knowledge and expertise across multiple stages. Plant-based vendors will be showcasing their products and a lot of fun and surprises are in store during this all day celebration. Please see the schedule for full details.