What You'll Get
- $20 for one G-Pass to see the Colonial Athletic Association Men’s Basketball Championship ($41.25 value)
- Where: Royal Farms Arena
- Seating: sections 203–208 or 211–216
- Door time: one hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Games and Dates
- Friday, March 6, at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 12:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 7, at 6 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 8, at 2:30 p.m. and 5 p.m.
- Monday, March 9, at 7 p.m. (CAA championship game)
Each session includes two back-to-back games, except for the one-game championship session on Monday.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
2015 CAA Men’s Basketball Championship
10 Teams - 9 Games - 4 Days - 1 Champion
The CAA Men’s Basketball Championship comes to the Royal Farms Arena March 6–9 for four days filled with college basketball. Watch ten schools battle for a coveted birth in the NCAA Men’s Basketball Tournament and see some of the best college basketball being played on the east coast.
- College of Charleston
- James Madison
- William & Mary
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Royal Farms Arena on day of game. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before game time. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.