All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $9 for one general-admission ticket (up to $18.16 value)
- Where: the performance on November 2 takes place at Groove; all other shows take place at Cafe Wha?
- “I Got Life” (Sunday, October 25, at 7 p.m.)—a three-part tribute to Nina Simone featuring Ramona Renea
- Swamp Gumbo (Thursday, October 29, at 7:30 p.m.)—This nine-piece band blends a Cajun zydeco, jazz, and R&B sound with hits from Dr. John and Allen Toussaint.
- “Padam, Padam” (Friday, October 30, at 7:30 p.m.)—Edith Piaf’s greatest hits from duet Yael & Gabriel
- Santanaria (Monday, November 2, at 7:30 p.m.)—a tribute to Carlos Santana that captures his howling guitar work through his greatest hits
- Jewlz & The Essence (Tuesday, November 3, at 7:30)—Jewlz and her band perform tracks by Tina Turner, Chaka Kahn, and Aretha Franklin
- Acoustic Guitar Tribute to Eric Clapton (Friday, November 6, at 7 p.m.)—Spiros Soukis and Hendrik Helmer recreate acoustic versions of “Layla” and more
- Acoustic ’50s and ’60s Show (Saturday, November 7, at 7 p.m.)—Mike Brocato brings two decades of hits to life, covering Roy Orbison, Little Richard, and beyond.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Two-item min. purchase required. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.