What You'll Get
- $85 for center and side lower floor seating (up to $100.50 value)
- $115 for side floor seating (up to $130.50 value)
- $150 for side pit center floor seating (up to $165.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Caitlyn Jenner: Up Close and Personal
- How You Know Caitlyn Jenner: from such reality shows as Keeping Up With the Kardashians and I Am Cait, from her record-setting Vanity Fair cover in July 2015, and from her numerous cameos in countless movies and TV shows
- How You Know Her if the Rock You Live Under Doesn’t Have WiFi: In the 1976 Montreal Olympics, Jenner—then known as Bruce—took home the gold in the decathlon, setting a world record and rocketing to fame.
- Her Most Recent History-Making Moment: her April 2015 interview with Diane Sawyer on 20/20, in which she came out as transwoman—making her arguably the most famous openly transgender person in history
- Other Records She’s Broken: the nine million visitors she brought to the Vanity Fair website, the most in the publication’s history; the million followers she accrued over the course of four hours the following day, a Guinness World Record in its own right; and the Arthur Ashe Award for Courage she won at the 2015 ESPYs, which increased the award show’s membership by 253%
- On I Am Cait: The eight-episode miniseries followed Caitlyn as she navigated her gender transition, met with members of the LGBTQ community, and explore her changing relationships with friends old and new.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Tickets will be emailed. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees.Must provide email address at checkout which we will provide to facilitate redemption. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.