What You'll Get
- $20 for one general-admission G-Pass to the main floor (up to $41.50 value)
- $20 for one general-admission G-Pass to the lower balcony (up to $41.50 value)
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- CAKE’s sound: alt-rock that’s frosting-thick with humor and angular guitars, all made instantly recognizable thanks to John McCrea’s deadpan vocals
- They’re going: “The Distance,” their breakout 1996 hit that went on to become an unlikely sports anthem
- Where they are: “Never There,”another massive hit, characterized by an unconventional use of mariachi trumpet
- Other Cake tracks likely to get stuck in one’s head: “Short Skirt/Long Jacket,” “Sheep Go to Heaven,” and their one-of-a-kind take on Gloria Gaynor’s “I Will Survive”
- Their earth-friendliest album: 2011’s Showroom of Compassion, which, according to AllMusic.com, was recorded in a studio powered exclusively by solar energy
- Birthplace of Kaleo, the band: Mosfellsbær, Iceland
- Birthplace of kaleo, the word: Hawaii—it translates to “the sound”
- Birthplace of Kaleo’s fame (outside of Iceland): the U.S., where the gentle plucking and haunting vocals of “All the Pretty Girls” have led to a steadily climbing fanbase
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 20, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.