- One ticket to An Evening With Buddy Valastro
- When: Friday, May 29, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Family Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $32 for sections 201–204 or 219–222 (up to $53 value)
- $41 for sections 101–104 or 119–122 (up to $68.50 value)
- $48 for sections A1–C1, rows 6–15 (up to $80.25 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
On his family-friendly tour of live shows, TLC’s celebrity chef Buddy Valastro shares the humorous, endearing stories and baking techniques that earned his apron the embroidered title of Cake Boss. A fourth-generation baker from Hoboken, New Jersey, Buddy’s career began at Carlo’s Bake Shop (also known as Carlo’s Bakery), which has been in his family for 102 years. From this humble mom-and-pop shop, Buddy’s confections, signature rolling pins, and piping bags became wildly popular. Faster than bread can rise, Buddy began showing up on TV screens on Cake Boss and Next Great Baker, on book covers, and as a non-edible bobblehead. In the course of this journey, he has whipped up decorative techniques that take cake architecture to new culinary and artistic heights. Throughout his live show of baking demonstrations, the acclaimed pastry chef muses on his everyday dealings with suppliers, deliveries, walk-in customers, and bridezillas who demand strapless frosting dresses.