- $47 for front orchestra or mezzanine seating (up to $71 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Dates and Times
- Saturday, February 20, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 21, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, February 27, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, February 28, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 5, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 6, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 12, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 13, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 19, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, March 20, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, March 26, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, April 2, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, April 3, at 2 p.m.
Calamari Sisters Clam Bake
In the guise of their kooky culinary alter-egos Delphine and Carmela Calamari, actors Stephen Smith and Jay Falzone have discovered a recipe for success: take generous dollops of one-liners and unabashed silliness, sprinkle them with lively musical numbers, and bake it all in the context of a fictional public-access cooking show. After introducing the dueling chefs in comedic plays such as Cooking with the Calamari Sisters, The Calamari Sisters’ Big Fat Italian Wedding, and Back to School with the Calamari Sisters, the duo returns with saucy laughs for the latest chapter, Calamari Sisters Clam Bake.
This time, the fiercely competitive (yet fiercely loyal) siblings let the audience in on the secrets to the perfect summer picnic: clams. Bucketloads of clams, in fact—plus Italian seasonings, a pinch of dancing, and a live cooking soundtrack of belted-out torch songs and summery hits. The result: an educational and hilarious how-to on the quintessential outdoor soiree.
211 S Columbus Blvd.
Independence Seaport Museum
Philadelphia, PA 19106Get Directions