Calgary Stampede Rodeo
- Claim to fame: the world’s richest tournament-style rodeo, with more than $2 million in prize money on the line
- Who competes: top professional cowboys along with the best-available horses, bulls, and steers
- Schedule: 10 days of action, punctuated by Wild Card Saturday and Showdown Sunday in which the tournament’s top competitors clash for the biggest prizes
- History: the rodeo’s oldest events are saddle bronc riding and bareback riding, which date back to 1912; the rodeo added bull riding in 1923
- Guy Weadick Award: an annual trophy given to the competitor who best exhibits what being a cowboy stands for
- Extras: in addition the rodeo, fans can enjoy nightly performances, rides and games, plenty of different food options
Neither Groupon nor FanXchange owns the tickets to this event or sets ticket prices. FanXchange’s third-party sellers list and sell the tickets. Because FanXchange’s third-party sellers set the ticket price and because pricing is subject to the forces of supply and demand, the price may be above or below face value.