What You'll Get
- $70 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 202-211 or 225-234, rows 1-10 (up to a $103.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Power 106 Presents Cali Christmas 2015
- Chris Brown: The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter behind hits such as “X” unleashes the sensational dance moves and soulful voice that have made him a Billboard-dominating force and a Spotify sensation.
- Wiz Khalifa: On the heels of 2014’s Blacc Hollywood, the five-time Grammy-nominated rapper behind “Black and Yellow” brings tricky rhymes and plenty of swagger to the stage.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: A Grammy-winning grassroots success story, the producer-MC team conquered the airwaves with their breakthrough hit record The Heist, which included the massive singles “Can’t Hold Us” and “Thrift Shop,” as well as the progressive anthem “Same Love.”
- Pharrell Williams: With a staggeringly long and starred career as a producer and performer alike, the multiple Grammy winner and Oscar nominee has made his mark with a constant stream of hits, including recent smashes such as Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Despicable Me’s “Happy,” and Robin Thicke’s controversial “Blurred Lines.”
- Ty Dolla $ign: A multi-instrumentalist who has mastered the bass guitar, drums, guitar, and keyboard, Ty Dolla $ign took over the airwaves in 2013 with the club anthem “Paranoid.” Then, in 2014, he came right back with “Or Nah,” featuring tour-mate Wiz Khalifa, thus paving the way for 2015’s Charli XCX-backed hit “Drop That Kitty.”
- Travi$ Scott: Crafting beats since he was six years old, this Houston hip-hop star found his first break when Kanye indoctrinated him into GOOD Music family’s Very G.O.O.D. Beats. Pairing his flair for backbeats with his chops as a linguist, Scott delivered 2013’s Owl Pharaoh, which scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Mix Tape, and his latest, 2014’s Days Before Rodeo.
- Also appearing: Logic | Post Malone | Skeme | Dej Loaf
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.