- $70 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 202-211 or 225-234, rows 1-10 (up to a $103.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Power 106 Presents Cali Christmas 2015
- Chris Brown: The Grammy-winning singer-songwriter behind hits such as “X” unleashes the sensational dance moves and soulful voice that have made him a Billboard-dominating force and a Spotify sensation.
- Wiz Khalifa: On the heels of 2014’s Blacc Hollywood, the five-time Grammy-nominated rapper behind “Black and Yellow” brings tricky rhymes and plenty of swagger to the stage.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis: A Grammy-winning grassroots success story, the producer-MC team conquered the airwaves with their breakthrough hit record The Heist, which included the massive singles “Can’t Hold Us” and “Thrift Shop,” as well as the progressive anthem “Same Love.”
- Pharrell Williams: With a staggeringly long and starred career as a producer and performer alike, the multiple Grammy winner and Oscar nominee has made his mark with a constant stream of hits, including recent smashes such as Daft Punk’s “Get Lucky,” Despicable Me’s “Happy,” and Robin Thicke’s controversial “Blurred Lines.”
- Ty Dolla $ign: A multi-instrumentalist who has mastered the bass guitar, drums, guitar, and keyboard, Ty Dolla $ign took over the airwaves in 2013 with the club anthem “Paranoid.” Then, in 2014, he came right back with “Or Nah,” featuring tour-mate Wiz Khalifa, thus paving the way for 2015’s Charli XCX-backed hit “Drop That Kitty.”
- Travi$ Scott: Crafting beats since he was six years old, this Houston hip-hop star found his first break when Kanye indoctrinated him into GOOD Music family’s Very G.O.O.D. Beats. Pairing his flair for backbeats with his chops as a linguist, Scott delivered 2013’s Owl Pharaoh, which scored a BET Hip Hop Awards nomination for Best Mix Tape, and his latest, 2014’s Days Before Rodeo.
- Also appearing: Logic | Post Malone | Skeme | Dej Loaf
3900 W Manchester Blvd.
Inglewood, CA 90305