What You'll Get
- Available Dates/Showtimes: Saturday, March 12 (7:30 p.m.) | Sunday, March 13 (1 p.m. or 5:30 p.m.)
- $20 for one G-Pass for balcony (PL4) seating (up to $47.25 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for front, mid-center, or front-side orchestra (PL2) seating (up to $73 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a G-Pass?
A G-Pass is a Groupon voucher that is also your ticket. Simply present your G-Pass at the theater entrance. There is no need to go to the box office.
When will my G-Pass be available to print?
G-Passes are available to print after the deal ends. Please refer to your account’s My Groupons page after purchase to check the date your G-Pass will be available.
Can I redeem my G-Pass on my mobile phone?
Yes! This venue’s ticket scanners are compatible with mobile devices.
How do I know where my seats are?
Your seating location will be printed on your G-Pass.
Can I choose my seats?
You will not be able to select your specific seats, but your seats will be within the sections stated in the option you purchased. Seats purchased in the same transaction will be seated together.
My seats are all odd/even numbers. Are they together?
Yes! At this theater, odd-numbered seats are on one side of the house and evens are on the other.
Are there any age restrictions?
These performances are recommended for children ages 6 and older.
Are my tickets refundable?
Tickets are refundable only before midnight on day of purchase.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all children need a ticket.
How long is the show?
The show is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
I need ADA/Handicapped seating. What should I do?
Please call the California Ballet Company directly at (858) 560-6741 before purchasing your Groupon.
Romeo and Juliet
- The story: Shakespeare’s famous tragedy of two star-crossed teenagers from feuding families—all told through the gorgeous choreography of the California Ballet
- The music: Sergei Prokofiev’s vivid emotional score colors every insult, sword fight, and stolen kiss
- The opener: Ruled by Secrecy, a new work by guest choreographer Jared Nelson that juxtaposes Shakespeare’s timeless tale with a more modern take on love
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Refundable only on day of purchase. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact California Ballet at (858) 560-6741 prior to purchase for availability. Must be 6 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Ballet
- The Company: since its inception in 1968, California Ballet has grown into the largest professional ballet company in Southern California
- The Repertoire: California Ballet's principal dancers restage demanding classics such as Giselle, Swan Lake, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but the company also cultivates daring new works (The Great Gatsby, Dracula) and fresh local talent through its school
- The Seasonal Highlight: California Ballet's annual performance of The Nutcracker at the Civic Theatre, which draws an audience of more than 25,000 people each year