- $20 for one G-Pass for rear orchestra or dress circle seating (up to $42.50 value)
- $30 for one G-Pass for gold rope or premier orchestra seating (up to $58 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
All children over 12 months old must have a ticket with an assigned seat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a G-Pass?
A G-Pass is a Groupon voucher that is also your ticket. Simply present your G-Pass at the theater entrance. There is no need to go to the box office.
When will my G-Pass be available to print?
G-Passes are available to print after the deal ends. Please refer to your account’s My Groupons page after purchase to check the date your G-Pass will be available.
How do I know where my seats are? Can I choose my seats?
Your seating location will be printed on your G-Pass. You will not be able to select your specific seats, but your seats will be within the sections stated in the option you purchased. Seats purchased in the same transaction will be seated together.
Can I choose my seats?
You will not be able to select your specific seats, but your seats will be within the sections stated in the option you purchased. Seats purchased in the same transaction will be seated together.
My seats are all odd/even numbers. Are they together?
Yes! At this theater, odd-numbered seats are on one side of the house and evens are on the other.
Are there any age restrictions?
Even the youngest of children can attend this Special Toddler Nutcracker! Tickets with an assigned seat are required for 12 months and older. Infants younger than 12 months will require at $5 lap ticket which can be purchased at the ticket windows upon arrival.
Are my tickets refundable?
Tickets are refundable only before midnight on day of purchase.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all children need a ticket.
How long is the show?
The show is 60 minutes long.
I need ADA/Handicapped seating. What should I do?
Please call the California Ballet Company directly at (858) 560-6741 before purchasing your Groupon.
- The ballet part: Hoffmann and Tchaikovsky’s timeless fantasia of nutcrackers come to life, growing Christmas trees, mouse kings, and sugar plum fairies—all told through the gorgeous choreography of the California Ballet
- The toddler-friendly part: the show has been abbreviated to a brisk 60 minutes to accommodate the nap schedules of infants and toddlers up to four years old
- The best part: kids can make silly faces with the ballerinas and get their pictures taken on the red carpet beginning at 1 p.m. and then meet the cast after the performance during the Sugar Plum Party on the plaza in the Grand Salon; complimentary valet stroller service and booster seats are also available on a limited basis
- The Company: since its inception in 1968, California Ballet has grown into the largest professional ballet company in Southern California
- The Repertoire: California Ballet's principal dancers restage demanding classics such as Giselle, Swan Lake, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but the company also cultivates daring new works (The Great Gatsby, Dracula) and fresh local talent through its school
- The Seasonal Highlight: California Ballet's annual performance of The Nutcracker at the Civic Theatre, which draws an audience of more than 25,000 people each year