What You'll Get
- Available Dates/Showtimes: Saturday, March 4 (2:30 p.m. or 7:30 p.m.) | Sunday, March 5 (1 p.m.)
- $29 for one G-Pass for balcony seating (up to $47.25 value)
- $39 for one G-Pass for rear center mezzanine seating (up to $63 value)
- $49 for one G-Pass for orchestra or front mezzanine seating (up to $73 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a G-Pass?
A G-Pass is a vouche that is also your ticket. Simply present your G-Pass at the theater entrance. There is no need to go to the box office.
When will my G-Pass be available to print?
G-Passes are available to print after the deal ends. Please refer to your account’s My Stuff page after purchase to check the date your G-Pass will be available.
Can I redeem my G-Pass on my mobile phone?
Yes! This venue’s ticket scanners are compatible with mobile devices.
How do I know where my seats are?
Your seating location will be printed on your G-Pass.
Can I choose my seats?
You will not be able to select your specific seats, but your seats will be within the sections stated in the option you purchased. Seats purchased in the same transaction will be seated together.
My seats are all odd/even numbers. Are they together?
Yes! At this theater, odd-numbered seats are on one side of the house and evens are on the other.
Are there any age restrictions?
Children must be at least 4 years old to attend.
Are my tickets refundable?
Tickets are refundable only before midnight on day of purchase.
Do children need a ticket?
Yes, all children need a ticket.
How long is the show?
The show is 1 hour and 50 minutes.
I need ADA/Handicapped seating. What should I do?
Please call the California Ballet Company directly at (858) 560-6741 before purchasing your deal.
- The Story: In Neverland, the mischievous Lost Boys and their leader, Peter, engage in an unending battle with Captain Hook and his band of pirates, but when Peter brings the Darling children from a far-away land, things begin to change.
- The Music: Carmon DeLeone, the Music Director of the Cincinnati Ballet, lends a vivid, emotional score to every sword fight and fairy-fueled flight.
- The Party: One hour before each performance, kids can enjoy face painting, red-carpet photos, and a costume contest on the Plaza.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Ballet
- The Company: since its inception in 1968, California Ballet has grown into the largest professional ballet company in Southern California
- The Repertoire: California Ballet's principal dancers restage demanding classics such as Giselle, Swan Lake, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but the company also cultivates daring new works (The Great Gatsby, Dracula) and fresh local talent through its school
- The Seasonal Highlight: California Ballet's annual performance of The Nutcracker at the Civic Theatre, which draws an audience of more than 25,000 people each year