All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There’s an unexpected quality to live musical theater—a lead actor might sing in your aisle or an usher could turn out to be Usher. See what happens with this deal.
- One G-Pass to see California Ballet’s Dracula
- When: Saturday, October 26 at 8 p.m. or Sunday, October 27, at 5:30 p.m.
- Where: San Diego Civic Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime with free Pre Performance Lecture available to all ticket holders
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $16 for balcony seating (up to a $36.75 value)
- $26 for rear-mezzanine seating (up to a $46.75 value)
- $36 for rear-orchestra seating (up to a $57.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
Due to mature subject matter, this production is not appropriate for children under 8.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
Staged just in time for Halloween, Dracula brings Bram Stoker’s opus to life by fusing the music of Wagner with gypsy brass. It was originally conceived and choreographed for the company by the late Charles Bennett in 1987, and has since gone on to draw critical acclaim and enjoy numerous productions from coast to coast. Mina Murray, Jonathan Harker, and the vampire-slaying scholar Professor Van Helsing engage the titular ghoul in a deadly dance that incorporates tango and waltz as an undercurrent of unrequited passion runs throughout. In a 1992 interview, Bennett told the Hartford Courant, “It’s basically a love story . . . my assumption is that Dracula certainly falls in love with all these women,” though he makes the classic romantic mistakes of coming on too strong and being an incarnation of pure evil.<p>
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at San Diego Civic Theatre on day of show. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1hr before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About California Ballet
- The Company: since its inception in 1968, California Ballet has grown into the largest professional ballet company in Southern California
- The Repertoire: California Ballet's principal dancers restage demanding classics such as Giselle, Swan Lake, and A Midsummer Night’s Dream, but the company also cultivates daring new works (The Great Gatsby, Dracula) and fresh local talent through its school
- The Seasonal Highlight: California Ballet's annual performance of The Nutcracker at the Civic Theatre, which draws an audience of more than 25,000 people each year