Visitors can get the adrenaline pumping on rides like the Gold Striker roller coaster or zip down water slide in South Bay Shores Water Park
About This Deal
California’s Great America is temporarily closed. Click here for updates and reopen information.
- When can I visit?: any day through November 22; see the operating days and hours
- What’s included: access to all rides, live shows, and attractions, as well as to South Bay Shores Water Park and parking
- Free admission for children under 3
- Lockers available? yes
About California's Great America
California’s Great America delivers fun for the entire family. From roller coasters and exciting live entertainment to the family-friendly Planet Snoopy and Boomerang Bay Water Park, Great America has attractions fit for parents, kids, and everyone in between. Read on to find out what exciting adventures the amusement park has in store:
- The Newest Addition: South Bay Shores Waterpark, opening in summer 2020, guests will be immersed in a completely transformed waterpark experience featuring seven completely new water attractions including Shark Reef Plunge and Barracude, new and upgraded food and merchandise locations, premium cabanas and a sandy beach play area – all richly themed to reflect the excitement and fun of the Northern California coast and South Bay regions. Thrill rides: Great America is home to more than a dozen coasters and thrill rides, including single rail steel coaster RailBlazer, Gold Striker, Flight Deck, Demon, and Drop Tower. There are also plenty of family rides, from the world's tallest double-decker carousel to the soaking wet fun of Rip Roaring Rapids.
- Planet Snoopy: Hang out with Charlie Brown, Lucy, and everybody's favorite beagle, Snoopy, as they welcome little ones to a kid-friendly area complete with rides and shows.