Get the adrenaline pumping on thrill rides like the Gold Striker roller coaster or zip down water slides in Boomerang Bay Water Park
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: weekends through November 23rd; view the park’s operating dates and hours. Voucher is not valid for the Halloween Haunt.
- Free admission for children under 3
- Prohibited items: outside food, beverages, and coolers
- Lockers available? yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 24, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Must be 3 or older and 48'' or taller. Limit 10 per person. Height/physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Excludes separately ticketed/special events or park buyouts. Not valid toward the Halloween Haunt. Each voucher is valid for ONE admission and parking. Admission is subject to park's occupancy limits. Some attractions require extra fee. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission and parking until expiration date, November 23rd, 2019; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About California's Great America
California’s Great America delivers fun for the entire family. From roller coasters and exciting live entertainment to the family-friendly Planet Snoopy and Boomerang Bay Water Park, Great America has attractions fit for parents, kids, and everyone in between. Read on to find out what exciting adventures the amusement park has in store:
- The Newest Addition: RailBlazer is the park’s new groundbreaking single rail steel coaster. It is the first coaster of it's kind on the West Coast featuring a single rail track throughout; the design requires the rider to straddle the rail, creating an extremely low center of gravity that amplifies every move and enables more dynamic turns and rotations than have ever been possible on a coaster. With an eight-passenger single file train hugging the rail, the coaster will give riders an unobstructed view of the ground and air as they speed smoothly over the twisting track.
- Thrill rides: Great America is home to more than a dozen coasters and thrill rides, including Gold Striker, Flight Deck, Demon, and Drop Tower. There are also plenty of family rides, from the world's tallest double-decker carousel to the soaking wet fun of Rip Roaring Rapids.
- Boomerang Bay Water Park: During the summer months, cool off at Boomerang Bay. It features a wave pool, waterslides, and a lazy river. All are perfect ways to enjoy the California sun.
- Planet Snoopy: Hang out with Charlie Brown, Lucy, and everybody's favorite beagle, Snoopy, as they welcome little ones to a kid-friendly area complete with rides and shows.