- One G-Pass to The Wizard of Oz, presented by the California Symphony
- When: Friday, August 21, at 8:30 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- $45 for 100-level reserved (up to $95.15 value)
- $35 for 200-level reserved (up to $68.25 value)
- $25 for general-admission lawn (up to $38.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Wizard of Oz with Live Orchestra
It was a cinematic moment that changed the world: when Dorothy stepped out of her sepia Kansas farmhouse and into the Technicolor world of Oz. It’s hard to recreate the magic of first seeing that scene, but the California Symphony comes pretty close. As The Wizard of Oz flickers behind the musicians, they play the enchanting soundtrack live in its entirety, from Dorothy’s starry-eyed dreams of the world over the rainbow to the ding-dong chorus celebrating the demise of the Wicked Witch of the East. Not only will the music bring audiences deeper than ever into the Land of Oz—it will inspire each person to write a thank-you letter to their parents for giving them a brain, heart, and courage.