Playing baseball takes coordination, upper-body strength, and the courage to run counterclockwise even though that direction is normally only for the immoral and weak-hearted. See strong-willed Americans with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to any Camden Riversharks regular-season home game in 2014
- Where: Campbell's Field
- Seating: 100-level seats
- When: Check the schedule for upcoming home games
- Door Time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $19 for two tickets and a $5 food and merchandise credit (up to a $33.50 total value)
- $37 for four tickets and a $10 food and merchandise credit (up to a $67 total value)
The Scouting Report
When the 2014 season opens on April 24, the Camden Riversharks will set out to dominate the Atlantic League’s Liberty Division. Last season's squad thrilled fans with standout players such as Wilson Valdez—owner of the league's second-highest batting average—and catcher Raul Padron, who tallied 59 RBIs and hit 9 home runs over outfield walls and the invisible guards tasked with holding those walls in place.
Framed by the foul poles, vistas of the Benjamin Franklin Bridge and the Philadelphia skyline peer over the outfield at Campbell’s Field, adding a serene backdrop to the action on the diamond below. Home to the Camden Riversharks since their Atlantic League debut in 2001, the family-friendly stadium seats up to 6,425 fans and includes a 5,000-square-foot play area, where tykes can run through an obstacle course, plunge down a giant slide, or enter the speed pitching booth to mimic their favorite cricket bowlers.