What You'll Get
Allegiance to a sports team can last a lifetime, like true love, or dissipate after a rocky season, like true love. Cheer up with this GrouponLive deal to see the Chicago White Sox or Los Angeles Dodgers play during spring training at Camelback Ranch in Phoenix, Arizona. For $6, you get one ticket for baseline-reserved seating, marked in red on the seating chart (up to a $15 value, depending on the game chosen), at a game, which starts at 1:05 p.m. unless otherwise noted. To access these specially priced tickets, choose from the following 15 games and enter the coupon code “GROUP” at checkout:
Chicago White Sox
- Against the Dodgers on Sunday, February 24
- Against the Texas Rangers on Wednesday, February 27
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Saturday, March 2
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Monday, March 4
- Against the World Baseball Classic’s Team USA on Tuesday, March 5
- Against the San Diego Padres on Friday, March 8<p>
Los Angeles Dodgers
- Against the White Sox on Saturday, February 23
- Against the Chicago Cubs on Monday, February 25
- Against the San Francisco Giants on Tuesday, February 26
- Against the Los Angeles Angels on Thursday, February 28
- Against the San Diego Padres on Friday, March 1
- Against the Cleveland Indians on Sunday, March 3
- Against the World Baseball Classic’s Team Mexico on Wednesday, March 6
- Against the Texas Rangers on Thursday, March 7
- Against the Cincinnati Reds on Friday, March 8, at 7:05 p.m.<p>
When you click “Buy,” you’ll be redirected to MLB.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you’ll still need to pay all fees and taxes in full.
Come February, with most of the country still trapped in winter’s deep freeze, Major League Baseball teams migrate to warmer areas to prepare for the upcoming season. Carrying high hopes for 2013, two of those teams, the White Sox and Dodgers, share the field at Phoenix’s Camelback Ranch to train before their respective stadiums have finished blow-drying the grass.
A year ago, the White Sox emerged as one of the American League’s most surprising clubs, combining for 211 home runs—third-most in all of baseball—during an 85–77 campaign, landing them in second place in the Central Division behind the eventual AL champion Detroit Tigers. Out west, the Dodgers endured a similar fate in the National League, coming up short to the eventual world-champion Giants, but not before shocking the baseball world by acquiring some of the game’s biggest names. The Dodgers finished with an 86–76 record, thanks in large part to the third-best pitching staff in the MLB, which finished with a tidy 3.34 ERA. Thanks to their time in the desert, both teams expect to improve on those outcomes come spring, easily surmounting any armadillos that roll their way.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 5, 2013. Limit 25 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Customers buy through MLB. Contact Camelback Ranch at (623) 302-5000 with questions. See Groupon's Third Party site terms here. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is the issuer of tickets. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's face value ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Processing fees not included. Must enter code GROUP at checkout. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.