What You'll Get
- One General Admission Ticket Valid Monday Through Friday
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2017. Limit 10 per person. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date listed, Sept 4, 2017; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase though us. Not valid on Saturdays or Sundays. Merchant is issuer of tickets. Height/physical restrictions may apply on some rides. Excludes separately ticketed events, special events, or park buyouts. Admission is subject to park's occupancy limits. Click here for liability information. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
Surrounded by the beautiful Poconos mountains, Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark doesn't quite fit in. Instead of cliffs, it has waterslides. Instead of trees, it has lazy rivers. And instead of hiking trails, it has over 37 rides and attractions, making it the biggest water park in all of Pennsylvania. With everything from challenging thrill rides to family-friendly pools, the water park has a little something for everyone. Here's a look at some of the places to start:
For a Thrill-Seekers
- Triple Venom: This six-story body slide boasts a trio of water slides with plunging drops and breath-taking turns.
- Dune Runner: Grab three friends for a four-person inner tube that plunges riders down three steep drops into the water below.
- Titan: Standing eight stories tall and spanning nearly three football fields, this slide takes tube-riders on a spinning, splashing, and thrilling descent.
For the Whole Family
- Kahuna Lagoon Wavepool: Wade into the pool and wait for the wave machine to whip up waves ranging from 1- to 6-feet tall.
- Blue Nile Adventure River: Grab an inner tube and float down past waterfalls, geysers, and bubbling waters on this 1,000-foot-long lazy river.
- Pharaoh’s Phortress: Complete with water guns, tipping buckets, and spraying fountains, this four-story fortress is a place where the whole family can splash and be splashed.