Pennsylvania’s biggest outdoor water park with 37 rides offers park-goers everything from wild water slides to relaxing lazy rivers
About This Deal
- When can I visit?:
- 5/25/19-9/2/19, valid Monday through Friday, click here for opening times and hours
- Not valid for same day use.
About Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark
Surrounded by the beautiful Poconos mountains, Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark doesn't quite fit in. Instead of cliffs, it has waterslides. Instead of trees, it has lazy rivers. And instead of hiking trails, it has over 37 rides and attractions, making it the biggest water park in all of Pennsylvania. With everything from challenging thrill rides to family-friendly pools, the water park has a little something for every one. Here's a look at some of the places to start:
For a Thrill-Seekers
- High Noon Typhoon: This ride lets adventurers soar up six stories at extreme speeds, where they enjoy exhilarating g-forces and extreme speeds as well as a gorgeous view.
- Triple Venom: This six-story body slide boasts a trio of water slides—Cobra, Viper, and Serpent–with plunging drops, and breath-taking turns.
- Dune Runner: Grab three friends for a four-person raft ride that plunges down three steep drops into the water below.
- Titan: Standing eight stories tall and spanning nearly three football fields, this slide takes tube-riders on a spinning, splashing, and thrilling descent.
For the Whole Family
- Kahuna Lagoon Wavepool: Wade into the pool and wait for the wave machine to whip up waves ranging from a gentle 1-foot wave to the 6-foot-tall Big Kahuna.
- Blue Nile Adventure River: Grab an inner tube and float past waterfalls, geysers, and bubbling waters on this 1,000- foot-long lazy river.
- Pharaoh's Phortress: Complete with eight waterslides, water guns, a four-story tipping bucket, and spraying fountains, this four-story fortress is a place where the whole family can splash and be splashed.