- $39 for a live show for two with two glasses of wine or two pastries (up to $68 value)
- $75 for a live show for four with four glasses of wine or four pastries (up to $136 value)
- Click here to view the 2015 schedule
Camelot Theatre Company
Take a look at the remaining shows in the 2015 season:
- The Manchurian Candidate (October 14–November 8): Adapted for stage from the classic Cold War thriller, this nail-biter follows the scion of a political dynasty who doesn’t realize he’s been brainwashed to be an assassin
- The Last Five Years (September 2- October 4): The soon to be a major motion picture is an intensely personal look at the relationship between writer Jamie Wellerstein and struggling actress Cathy Hiatt. The show’s unconventional structure lets Cathy tell her story backwards while Jamie tells his story chronologically; the two characters only meeting once, at their wedding in the middle of the show.