- $20 for one G-Pass to see Cameron Carpenter (up to $34.35 value)
- When: Friday, March 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: E.J. Thomas Hall
- Seating: orchestra seating, rows F–Q
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- What the Los Angeles Times calls the organist: a “wild man”
- What CBS News Sunday Morning dubbed him: “Bad Boy of the Organ”
- How the New York Times describes him: as someone who “defies tradition with his interpretations and personality”
- Those interpretations: Juilliard-honed, unorthodox and diverse takes on classics by Bach, Chopin, and also interprets modern pieces from jazz and pop
- That personality: vibrant and electrifying, thanks to his glittering outfits, passionate showmanship, and tendency to turn the pipe organ into a sonorous piece of exercise equipment
- What his approach to organ arrangements has earned him: a Grammy nomination for Best Solo Instrumental Performance—and he’s the first organist to receive this distinction