What You'll Get
- $60 for one ticket for seating in sections 1-15 (rows O-P) (up to $100 value)
- Camila by the numbers: three Latin Grammys, three Billboard Awards, and more than two million albums sold worldwide
- Camila by the musicians: Award-winning composer, singer, and producer Mario Domm founded the group in 2005. He’s now joined by Pablo Hurtado, who’s been playing classical guitar since age seven.
- Camila by the year: since exploding onto the Latin pop scene with their debut Todo Cambió in 2006, they’ve released a subsequent hit album every four years
- The duo’s most recent work of guitar-laced Latin pop: Elypse, which one reviewer at Bandwagon Magazine called “my favorite version of Camila. They give us a little of everything and leave us asking for more.”
- Hits you’ll hear live: “Abrazame,” “Mientes,” “Besame,” and their most recent, “Decidiste Dejarme”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Arena Theatre
At Arena Theatre, nobody sits farther than 60 feet from the show. Most concertgoers who’ve squinted their ways through major concerts at other venues can attest that the in-the-round seating arrangement and revolving stage are causes for celebration. And the stars have noticed. Since the 1970s, the state-of-the-art venue has attracted a long list of legendary performers including Willie Nelson, Tom Jones, and Aretha Franklin. While their golden vocal chords ring through the stellar acoustics, fans sink into comfy seats, savor a flashy light system, and discard their unnecessary opera glasses.