- $26.50 for one G-Pass to see Camila (up to $53 value)
- When: Sunday, August 23, at 8 p.m.
- Where: The Ritz
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Camila by the numbers: three Latin Grammys, three Billboard Awards, and more than two million albums sold worldwide
- Camila by the musicians: Award-winning composer, singer, and producer Mario Domm founded the group in 2005. He’s now joined by Pablo Hurtado, who’s been playing classical guitar since age seven.
- Camila by the year: since exploding onto the Latin pop scene with their debut Todo Cambió in 2006, they’ve released a subsequent hit album every four years
- The duo’s most recent work of guitar-laced Latin pop: Elypse, which one reviewer at Bandwagon Magazine called “my favorite version of Camila. They give us a little of everything and leave us asking for more.”
- Hits you’ll hear live: “Abrazame,” “Mientes,” “Besame,” and their most recent, “Decidiste Dejarme”