The Offspring, Rancid, and NOFX headline a three-day punk music festival offering craft beer tastings and immersive attractions
What You'll Get
- General admission
- Dates and times: Friday, May 31–Sunday, June 2 beginning at 1 p.m. daily
- The Offspring: One of the leading snotty voices of punk in the 1990s is still chugging along at finger-blistering pace, playing smash hits such as “Why Don’t You Get a Job?” and “Pretty Fly (for a White Guy).”
- Other notable acts: X | Fear | Sick Of It All | Strung Out | Death By Stereo | La Armada
- Rancid: The Berkeley, California, punk band was founded by ’80s veterans Tim Armstrong and Matt Freeman. Along with Green Day and The Offspring, they’re credited for the mid-1990s revival of mainstream interest in punk rock—though Rancid has maintained its underground roots, releasing music through an independent label to this day.
- Other notable acts: Pennywise | Suicidal Tendencies | The Damned | Off! | The Suicide Machines | A Wilhelm Scream | Voodoo Glow Skulls
- NOFX: Influential American punk rockers who formed in 1983 blend ska, hardcore, rock, and—most importantly—humor to rail against inequality
- Other notable acts: Bad Religion | Less Than Jake | TSOL | The Bronx | Iron Chic | The Bombpops | Spanish Love Songs
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue entrance. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.