What You'll Get
- $51 for one G-Pass for rear balcony seating (up to $72.50 value)
- $66 for one G-Pass for front balcony or back orchestra seating (up to $94.25 value)
- $84 for one G-Pass for mezzanine or rear orchestra seating (up to $119.25 value)
- $98 for one G-Pass for mid orchestra seating (up to $139.25 value)
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Canada All-Star Ballet Gala
- What it is: a celebration of classical ballet masterpieces performed by some of the world’s top artists
- Who you’ll see: members of elite ballet companies including The National Ballet of Canada, Royal Ballet of London, American Ballet Theater, The Bolshoi of Russia, Rome Opera Ballet, Stuttgart Ballet, San Francisco Ballet, Royal Danish Ballet._
- What you’ll see: all five classical ballet styles.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 11, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. Disability seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sony Centre For The Performing Arts
The largest soft-seat theatre in Canada, the Sony Centre for the Performing Arts is perhaps most famous for its overhanging marquee outside. The diagonal canopy and its snake-like rows of lights were restored to their original form in 2010, along with the facility’s wood, brass, and marble accents. Inside the lobby, York Wilson’s mural, The Seven Lively Arts, fills eyes with fractured, panoramic representations of various artistic media, from slanted musical staffs to menacing Greek theatre masks.