What You'll Get
- $15 for one single-day ticket for general admission (up to $23 value)
- $25 for one two-day ticket for general admission (up to $46 value)
Canada Day Reggae Festival
- Morgan Heritage: Don’t let the name fool you—Morgan Heritage isn’t one reggae singer but rather five, all the children of reggae legend Denroy Morgan.
- Junior Reid: After leading the famed reggae group Black Uhuru to a Grammy nomination, this crooner scored a solo smash with the anthemic “One Blood,” which has since been sampled by Wu-Tang Clan and The Game.
- Tanya Stephens: Jamaican-born reggae singer whose singles “Yuh Nuh Ready Fi Dis Yet” and “It’s a Pity” has earned her place in reggae fame.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 2, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.