Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 for two season passes to Canada Wolverines rugby matches (a $49 value)
- Where: Allan Lamport Stadium Park
- Seating: General admission
- Door time: One hour before game time
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
The 2013 season consists of the following matches:
- Against the United States on Saturday, July 6, at 7 p.m.
- Against Jamaica on Saturday, July 20, at 7 p.m.
- Against Norway on Saturday, September 7, at 7 p.m.
- Against the United States on Saturday, September 28, at 7 p.m.<p>
The Scouting Report
As Canada’s national Rugby League team, the Wolverines pounce into a summer season packed with hard-hitting matchups, currently ranked 18th by the RLIF world rankings. The 2013 campaign is bookended by a pair of battles against the United States, both of which are part of a best-of-three series between the clubs. The two teams initially clash on July 6 in the season opener, and then again on September 28 in what could decide who wins the Colonial Cup and who gets to keep Niagara Falls. International matchups fill out the rest of the schedule, including against Norway and Jamaica—a team hungry for revenge after the Wolverines defeated them last year 18–12.