Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach's heart. Everyone's a winner with this GrouponLive deal.
- Two tickets to watch the Canadian Women’s National Soccer Team play Korea Republic
- When: Wednesday, October 30, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Commonwealth Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $31.75 for two tickets for seating in section E (a $63.50 value)
- $41.75 for two tickets for seating in section F (an $83.50 value)
The Scouting Report
On October 30, the women’s national soccer team storms into Edmonton's Commonwealth Stadium for the first time since 2005 to face off against Korea Republic. Though the tilt is a friendly, Korea Republic enters the matchup with revenge on their minds: since 2000, these two teams have met a total of four times, with Canada emerging victorious from three of those match-ups. Team Canada is also slated to play their opening match of the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup on Edmonton soil, giving fans a chance to find which cheers are most effective at using the stadium's acoustics to rattle opposing sides.
Though Canada has traditionally been a hockey country, support for its national soccer teams continues to grow. The women's national team has been exciting fans coming off of a groundbreaking 2012 season, winning the Country's first summer Olympic traditional team sport medal since 1936. With this success, they have been awarded Team of the Year by the Canadian Press and CBC. The team continues to perfect their skills in the hopes of winning the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup Canada 2015 that their country will be hosting.
“It was a great tournament ”
“great prompt service”