All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- USD$29.99 for a One-Day Admission
Customers can take advantage of unlimited use of over 70 rides and slides at Canada’s Wonderland and Splash Works. Also, Canada’s Wonderland will be celebrating Canada’s 150th birthday throughout July and it’s included with park admission. This month-long party will be jammed with non-stop live entertainment, including Lumberjack Shows, freestyle ski aerials, fireworks, Cirque Canadien, live music and more. Click here for Canada’s Wonderland’s operating hours.
All prices listed in USD.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 4, 2017. This is a ticket redeemable only for admission until expiration date listed, Sept 4, 2017; ticket has no value after expiration date passes. Refundable only on day of purchase through Groupon. Merchant is the issuer of tickets. Limit 10 per person. Some attractions require extra fee. Offer is not eligible for Groupon promo codes or other discounts. All prices listed in USD. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Canada's Wonderland
If a wonderland is a place of magical, wonderful things, then Canada's Wonderland certainly fits the bill. Hundreds of attractions, dozens of rides, and a smorgasbord of savory eats sprawl across the 330-acre amusement park, with a never-ending assortment of special events and live entertainment peppered throughout. Feel free to bring the kids along, too—the family-friendly park has a little something for everyone.
- For the Thrill Seekers: One of the largest selections in North America, the park's 16 roller coasters including Canada's tallest and faster coaster- Leviathan, Canada's longest wooden coaster- the Mighty Canadian Minebuster, and Canada's first inverted coaster -Flight Deck.
- For the Kids: KidZville and Planet Snoopy welcome youngsters with more than 25 rides and attractions, live shows and meet and greets with Snoopy, Charlie Brown and the rest of the Peanuts gang.
- For the Overheated: Slip into swimsuits and slather on the sunscreen at Splash Works Waterpark, the park's 20-acre aquatic playground with 16 slides and rides for all ages.
- For the Proud Canadians: Throughout July, the park commemorates Canada with an extensive lineup of live shows, special events and street festival entertainment.
- New for 2018: Lumberjack: With feet dangling, guests will soar 360 degrees in the air on two giant swinging ‘axe’ pendulums. Flying Canoes: This interactive family ride allows guests to step into a two-person ‘magical’ canoe and control their journey of flight through the air.
Canada's Wonderland will excite families, food lovers, thrill seekers, and guests of all ages. Check out www.canadaswonderland.com for more details.