- Two G-Passes to see the Canadian Finals Rodeo
- Where: Rexall Place
- Seating: 200-level seating
- Door time: One hour before event time
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
- Wednesday, November 6, at 7 p.m.
- Thursday, November 7, at 7 p.m.
- Sunday, November 10, at 1 p.m.<p>
Canadian Finals Rodeo
Since 1974, the Canadian Finals Rodeo has gathered fans to Edmonton to see some of the sport’s most fearless riders and livestock compete in a heart-bucking display of cowboy skills in pursuit of a prize purse that totals more than $1.4 million. The event’s most physically demanding competition, bareback riding, pits man against horse as riders must stay on bucking steeds with only a single hand on the reins. A full bill of classic rodeo events at the 40th anniversary of the Canadian Finals Rodeo include challenges that pale in comparison to bull riding. <p>