What You'll Get
- $36 for one general-admission wristband good for all seven days (up to $64.41 value)
- Click here to view the musical lineup
- Click here to view the music venues
Canadian Music Week
It’s not just one of Canada’s biggest music festivals—over the past 35 years CMW has become one of the nation’s largest film, comedy, and networking events in the nation. Still, it hasn’t forgotten its roots. The non-stop parade of shows from worldwide talents has launched the careers Arcade Fire and AWOLNATION, and gives an estimated 1,000 acts annually free reign over 40 venues throughout its seven days.
- The Don’t Miss Act: The headliner for the event will be announced in January
- The Showcase Acts: Model Aeroplanes | Midday Swim | The Wet Secrets | Death Valley Girls | Xylø | Curses
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 8, 2016. Limit 8/person. Redeem during the festival for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 19 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.