- $19 for one general admission ticket (up to $30 value)
Dates and Times
- Friday, November 27 at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, Novemer 28 at 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, December 1 at 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 2 at 8 p.m.
- Thursday, December 3 at 8 p.m.
- The Story: a 12-year-old, wheelchair-bound Pathfinder is determined to earn her badges by reading to an Afghanistan War veteran in the hospital—but the marine doesn’t take kindly to coddling
- The Author: Colleen Murphy is an award-winning playwright and filmmaker known for her small, emotionally rich productions
- The Accolades: the Edmonton Journal was blown away by the roller-coaster dynamics of the single-location work, saying it “boldly defies every expectation of its highly schematic setup en route to a genuinely animating evening in the theatre.”